This is not a Michelada
A burst of freshness infused with bold spices, this cocktail features wheat beer with lime and Espelette pepper accents. The best Michelada according to us.
You will need
- Beer or Highball glass
- Small plate
- Put the Espelette pepper in a small plate.
- Moisten the rim of a beer glass using a wedge of lime.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the small plate to coat in Espelette pepper.
- Press a lime wedge in the bottom of the glass.
- Add Pur Vodka.
- Top with wheat beer, pouring gently.