BY JEAN-FÉLIX DESFOSSÉS
- 2 oz of Pur Vodka Série Autographe Edition 02
- ¾ oz of fresh lime juice
- ½ oz of vanilla syrup
- ½ oz of Chartreuse jaune
- 1 oz of coconut milk infused with Assam Banaspaty black tea
- ½ oz of milk
- Garnish: coconut and saffron espuma
- Place all the ingredients except the milk and the garnish in a mixing glass.
- Pour the milk and gently stir with a mixing spoon.
- Double filter with a coffee filter – the second time over the residues of the first filtration.
- Serve on a large ice cube in an Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with the coconut and saffron espuma.
This modern cocktail is inspired by the classic milk punch. It is clear, smooth, pure and round due to the clarification process.