A fruity, crisp, and vibrant cocktail, featuring Bobba watermelon bubble tea and Pur Vodka, and including a garnish that will impress everybody!
- 2 oz of Pur Vodka
- 4 oz of Bobba watermelon Bubble Tea
- ½ oz of fresh lime juice
- ¼ oz of maple syrup (or 1 teaspoon of white sugar)
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar (optional but recommended!)
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- Garnish: Temaki filled with watermelon Bobba beads, Thai basil leaves and watermelon chunks (optional).
You will need
- Highball glass
- Cocktail strainer
- Cocktail sieve
- Set aside Bobba beads for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain with a cocktail strainer and sieve into a Highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with Bobba beads, Thai basil and watermelon chunks.
Optional: For a fancy touch that will impress your guests, roll the garnishes in in a Nori sheet. Like a little Temaki sushi!