The perfect fall cocktail, colored, fresh and made of the finest local and seasonal ingredients : Honeycrisp apples, sea buckthorn and lemonbalm from Quebec, and Pur Vodka!
You will need
- Whisky glass (lowball)
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail strainer
- Long spoon
- Fine grater
- In a shaker glass, muddle 2 lemon balm leaves.
- Add Pur Vodka, the apple juice, the sea buckthorn juice, the honey and the ice cubes.
- Close the shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a whisky (lowball) glass, filled with ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon balm leaf and a rose petal.
- Finely grate some dune pepper over the glass.