Lovers of fresh and colorful cocktails, you are served!
Grapefruit, tarragon and radicchio, here is a tangy and slightly bitter cocktail. Simply elegant and full of fresh ingredients.
You will need
- Old Fashioned glass
- Ice cubes
- Mesh strainer
- Cocktail strainer
- Bar spoon
- Put the radicchio in the shaker
- Add the maple syrup, the lemon juice and muddle well
- Add the vodka and the grapefruit juice
- Add ice cubes and shake well
- Double strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice
- Mix well with a bar spoon
- Garnish with a leaf of radicchio and a branch of tarragon