Le French Press
This cocktail is the perfect ally for evenings at the cottage or for your cocooning parties. A versatile cocktail that can be served hot or cold and that coats your taste buds with its expressive aromas of wild herbs.
You will need
- Mug or Old Fashioned glass
- French Press coffee maker
- In a saucepan, add the peach nectar and the Pilki boreal infusion.
- Warm the liquid over medium heat, but do not bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, add Pur Vodka, lemon juice and Angostura bitters in a French Press coffee maker.
- Once hot, pour the infused peach juice into the coffee pot.
- Allow to brew for 4 minutes then press the plunger of the coffee maker to filter the infusion.
- Serve hot in a pretty mug or pour over ice in a highball glass.