King Julian’s Iced Tea
Our festive version of an iced tea punch with peaches, fresh lemon, mint, maple syrup and Pur Vodka for National Iced Tea day!
Serves 4 to 5 people.
- 1 cup of Pur Vodka
- 2 cups of peach black tea
- ½ cup of Sivo peach liqueur
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- ⅛ cup of maple syrup
- Garnishes: Peach & lemon slices
Peach black tea:
- 4 bags of peach black tea (or 4 teaspoons)
- 2 cups of water
You will need
- Old Fashioned glasses
- Wooden spoon
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Add ice and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Serve in Old Fashioned glasses filled with ice.
- Decorate with lemon and peach slices.
Thé noir à la pêche:
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Add the tea and leave to macerate for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Filter and let cool.