The cocktails created by Sarah Proulx and Thomas Gauthier Turgeon were imagined on a common basis, even though they are different. Sarah and Thomas are suggesting to enter in the parallel universe of their double-personality cocktails.
- 1½ oz of Pur Vodka Série Autographe Édition 02
- ¾ oz of fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz of honey and fig syrup
- 2 dashes of fig and vanilla bitters
- Champagne Taittinger to fill the glass
- Garnishes: oyster, pear slices and white balsamic vinegar caviar
You will need
- Champagne flute
- Cocktail strainer
- Cocktail sieve
- Ice cubes
- Spray bottle
- In a shaker filled with ice, incorporate all ingredients except the champagne and the garnishes and shake vigorously.
- Filter in a champagne flute.
- Top the glass with champagne.
- Spray the glass with rose water and garnish with an oyster, pear slices and white balsamic vinegar caviar.