BY THOMAS GAUTHIER TURGEON
- 1½ oz of Pur Vodka Série Autographe Edition 02
- ¾ oz of fresh lemon juice
- ¾ oz of honey and fig syrup
- 2 dashes of fig and vanilla bitter
- Champagne Taittinger to fill the glass
- Garnishes: oyster, pear slices and white balsamic vinegar caviar
- In a shaker filled with ice, incorporate all ingredients except the champagne and the garnishes and shake vigorously.
- Filter in a champagne flute.
- Fill the glass with champagne.
- Spray the glass with rose water and garnish with an oyster, pear slices and white balsamic vinegar caviar.
The cocktails created by Sarah Proulx and Thomas Gauthier Turgeon were imagined on a common basis, even though they are different. Sarah and Thomas are suggesting to enter in the parallel universe of their double-personality cocktails.