Bloody Caesar La Belle Excuse
An original twist on the Bloody Caesar, highlighting delicious products from La Belle Excuse: a roasted garlic and white balsamic mustard and a lemon and white balsamic vinegar! The luxurious et gourmet version of this classic canadian cocktail.
- 2 oz of Pur Vodka
- 1 tsp of La Belle Excuse roasted garlic and white balsamic mustard
- 1 tsp of La Belle Excuse lemon and white balsamic vinegar
- Bloody mix (we like the one from Firebarns)
- Garnish: La Belle Excuse fleur de sel, La Belle Excuse Kalamata olives and poppy seeds
You will need
- Highball glass
- Bar spoon
- Frost the rim of the glass with an equal mixture of La Belle Excuse fleur de sel and poppy seeds.
- Add the mustard, the lemon vinegar and Pur Vodka into the glass.
- Stir with a bar spoon to mix well.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with the Bloody Mix (ideally chilled beforehand).
- Garnish with La Belle Excuse Kalamata olives.